Overconsumption, reference groups, and equilibrium efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 91 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1899. "The Theory of the Leisure Class," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1899.
- Bill Dupor & Wen-Fang Liu, 2003. "Jealousy and Equilibrium Overconsumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 423-428, March.
- Kazuo Mino & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2008.
"Consumption Externalities and Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogenous Agents,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
08-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mino, Kazuo & Nakamoto, Yasuhiro, 2012. "Consumption externalities and equilibrium dynamics with heterogeneous agents," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 225-233.
- Kazuo Mino & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2011. "Consumption Externalities and Equilibrium Dynamics with Heterogenous Agents," KIER Working Papers 792, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2009.
"Conspicuous Consumption and Overlapping Generations,"
15527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Wendner, 2009. "Conspicuous Consumption and Overlapping Generations?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kazuo Mino & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2009. "Consumption Externalities and Wealth Distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model," KIER Working Papers 683, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.