Do tax havens divert economic activity?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 225-38, January.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002.
"Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Roger H. Gordon & James R. Hines Jr., 2002.
NBER Working Papers
8854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2003.
"A Quantitative Analysis of Tax Competition v. Tax Coordination under Perfect Capital Mobility,"
507, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 2003. "A Quantitative Analysis of Tax Competition v. Tax Coordination under Perfect Capital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 9746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Douglas Wilson & Roger H. Gordon, 2003.
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 399-417, 04.
- Jeremy Edwards & Michael Keen, 1994.
"Tax competition and Leviathon,"
IFS Working Papers
W94/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1999. "Theories of Tax Competition," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 269-304, June.
- Eckhard Janeba & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2002. "Why Europe Should Love Tax Competition - and the U.S. Even More So," NBER Working Papers 9334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012.
"Fighting multiple tax havens,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 295-305.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," Munich Reprints in Economics 13964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- May Elsayyad & Kai A. Konrad, 2010. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," CESifo Working Paper Series 3195, CESifo Group Munich.
- May Elsayyad & Kai A. Konrad, 2011. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," Working Papers fighting_multiple_tax_hav, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Johannes Becker & Nadine Riedel, 2008.
"Cross-Border Tax Effects on Affiliate Investment - Evidence from European Multinationals,"
0816, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Becker, Johannes & Riedel, Nadine, 2012. "Cross-border tax effects on affiliate investment—Evidence from European multinationals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 436-450.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008.
"What problems and opportunities are created by tax havens?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 661-679, winter.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008. "What Problems and Opportunities are Created by Tax Havens?," Working Papers 0820, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Johanna Hey & Ulrich Schreiber & Fabian Pönnighaus & Felix Bierbrauer, 2013. "Steueroasen und »legale Steuervermeidung«: Wie kann größere Steuergerechtigkeit erreicht werden?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(11), pages 03-13, 06.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & James R. Hines Jr., 2006.
"Which Countries Become Tax Havens?,"
NBER Working Papers
12802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lutz Preuss, 2012. "Responsibility in Paradise? The Adoption of CSR Tools by Companies Domiciled in Tax Havens," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 1-14, September.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Cheng, Chu-Chuan, 2013. "Tax Havens, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 52878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2013.
- Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John D., 2009.
"Tax competition with parasitic tax havens,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1261-1270, December.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Measuring tax attractiveness across countries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 143, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Dreßler, Daniel, 2012. "Form follows function? Evidence on tax savings by multinational holding structures," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Schwarz, 2009. "Tax-avoidance strategies of American multinationals: an empirical analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 539-549.
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2010. "Ireland’s Inward FDI over the Recession and Beyond," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp321, IIIS.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Tax attractiveness and the location of German-controlled subsidiaries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 142, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Perez, M. Fabricio & Brada, Josef C. & Drabek, Zdenek, 2012. "Illicit money flows as motives for FDI," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 108-126.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.