Do tax havens divert economic activity?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger H. Gordon & John D. Wilson, 2001.
NBER Working Papers
8189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002.
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1999. "Theories of Tax Competition," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 269-304, June Cita.
- Eckhard Janeba & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2002. "Why Europe Should Love Tax Competition - and the U.S. Even More So," NBER Working Papers 9334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002.
"Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Jeremy & Keen, Michael, 1996.
"Tax competition and Leviathan,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 225-38, January.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Measuring tax attractiveness across countries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 143, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Becker, Johannes & Riedel, Nadine, 2012.
"Cross-border tax effects on affiliate investment—Evidence from European multinationals,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 436-450.
- Johannes Becker & Nadine Riedel, 2008. "Cross-Border Tax Effects on Affiliate Investment - Evidence from European Multinationals," Working Papers 0816, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- May Elsayyad & Kai A. Konrad, 2011.
"Fighting Multiple Tax Havens,"
fighting_multiple_tax_hav, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Dreßler, Daniel, 2012. "Form follows function? Evidence on tax savings by multinational holding structures," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Tax attractiveness and the location of German-controlled subsidiaries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 142, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Perez, M. Fabricio & Brada, Josef C. & Drabek, Zdenek, 2012. "Illicit money flows as motives for FDI," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 108-126.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008.
"What Problems and Opportunities are Created by Tax Havens?,"
0820, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008. "What problems and opportunities are created by tax havens?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 661-679, winter.
- Johanna Hey & Ulrich Schreiber & Fabian Pönnighaus & Felix Bierbrauer, 2013. "Steueroasen und »legale Steuervermeidung«: Wie kann größere Steuergerechtigkeit erreicht werden?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(11), pages 03-13, 06.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Hines Jr., James R., 2009.
"Which countries become tax havens?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1058-1068, October.
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2010. "Ireland’s Inward FDI over the Recession and Beyond," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp321, IIIS.
- Peter Schwarz, 2009. "Tax-avoidance strategies of American multinationals: an empirical analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 539-549.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.