Dismissal costs and innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 88 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999.
"The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Wolfers, Justin, 2000. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages C1-33, March.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002.
"Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship,"
NBER Working Papers
9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728, May.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kessing, Sebastian, 2002.
"Employment protection and product market competition,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance
FS IV 02-31, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sebastian G. Kessing, 2006. "Employment Protection and Product Market Competition," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(2), pages 339-352, 07.
- Sebastian Kessing, 2004. "Employment Protection And Product Market Competition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 50, Royal Economic Society.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2013. "The Effect of Employment Protection Rules on Firm Productivity - A Natural Experiment," HUI Working Papers 82, HUI Research, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Yılmaz Kılıçaslan & Erol Taymaz, 2008. "Labor market institutions and industrial performance: an evolutionary study," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 477-492, August.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Nunziata, Luca & Venn, Danielle, 2008.
"Job Protection Legislation and Productivity Growth in OECD Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Luca Nunziata & Danielle Venn, 2009. "Job protection legislation and productivity growth in OECD countries," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 24, pages 349-402, 04.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011.
"Severance pay programs around the world : history, rationale, status, and reforms,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
62726, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011. "Severance Pay Programs around the World: History, Rationale, Status, and Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deakin, S. & Sarkar, P., 2011. "Indian Labour Law and its Impact on Unemployment, 1970-2006: A leximetric study," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp428, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008.
"Assessing the Long-Run Economic Impact of Labour Law Systems: A theoretical Reappraisal and Analysis of New Time Series Data,"
ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers
wp367, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar, 2008. "Assessing the Long-Run Economic Impact of Labour Law Systems: A Theoretical Reappraisal and Analysis of New Time Series Data," WEF Working Papers 0043, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia & McQuinn, John, 2012. "Employment Protection and Innovation Intensity," Papers WP445, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Beck, Jonathan & Grajek, Michal & Wey, Christian, 2005.
"Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 523, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Ricci & Robert J Waldmann, 2011. "Firm Financed Training and pareto Improving Firing taxes," CEIS Research Paper 197, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jun 2011.
- Andrea Ricci & Robert Waldmann, 2011. "Job security and training: the case of Pareto improving firing taxes," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 91/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2008. "The Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity in OECD Countries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 3-15, Fall.
- Lisi, Domenico, 2009. "The Impact of Temporary Employment on Labour Productivity: Evidence from an Industry-Level Panel of EU Countries," MPRA Paper 26076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbosa, Natália & Faria, Ana Paula, 2011. "Innovation across Europe: How important are institutional differences?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1157-1169.
- William Addessi & Enrico Saltari & Riccardo Tilli, 2011. "R&D and Innovation Activities and the Use of External Numerical Flexibility," Working Papers 150, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Primož Dolenc & Suzana Laporšek, 2013. "Flexicurity Policies and their Association with Productivity in the European Union," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 224-239.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.