Migration, taxation and educational incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S, 1980. "Taxation, Human Capital, and Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 705-15, September.
- Xiaofeng Fan & Akira Yakita, 2011. "Brain drain and technological relationship between skilled and unskilled labor: brain gain or brain loss?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1359-1368, October.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2009. "Migration Competition in Enlarged European Union: A Theoretical Model," Working Papers 666, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2011.
"Does international mobility of high-skilled workers aggravate between-country inequality?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 88-94, May.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2010. "Does International Mobility of High-Skilled Workers Aggravate Between-Country Inequality ?," FSES Working Papers 416, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.