Explaining the relationship between CO2 emissions and national income--The role of energy consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Goedhuys, Micheline & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2009.
"A structural nonparametric reappraisal of the CO2 emissions-income relationship,"
MERIT Working Papers
064, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Azomahou, Theophile & Goedhuys, Micheline & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2009. "A structural nonparametric reappraisal of the CO2 emissions-income relationship," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 064, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Theophile T. Azomahou & Micheline Goedhuys & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2010. "A Structural nonparametric reappraisal of the CO2 emissions-income relationships," Working Papers of BETA 2010-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Park, Soonae & Lee, Youngmi, 2011. "Regional model of EKC for air pollution: Evidence from the Republic of Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5840-5849, October.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid, 2013. "What is MENA Region Initially Needed: Grow Output or Mitigate CO2 Emissions?," MPRA Paper 48859, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Economic Dynamics, Emission Trends and the EKC Hypothesis New Evidence Using NAMEA and Provincial Panel Data for Italy," Working Papers 2007.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2009.
"Empirical Study on the Environmental Kuznets Curve for CO2 in France: The Role of Nuclear Energy,"
18997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2010. "Empirical study on the environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in France: The role of nuclear energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4057-4063, August.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Panel analysis of CO2 emissions, GDP, energy consumption, trade openness and urbanization for MENA countries," MPRA Paper 49258, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2013.
- Alam, Shaista & Fatima, Ambreen & Butt, Muhammad S., 2007. "Sustainable development in Pakistan in the context of energy consumption demand and environmental degradation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 825-837, October.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2010. "Empirical Study on the Determinants of CO2 Emissions: Evidence from OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 21520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, James B., 2009.
"CO2 emissions, research and technology transfer in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2658-2665, August.
- Ang, James, 2009. "CO2 Emissions, Research and Technology Transfer in China," MPRA Paper 13261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Air Pollutant Emissions in Italy: Evidence from Environmental Accounts (NAMEA) Panel Data," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 277-301.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.