Nominal and real wage rigidity in a friction model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacLeod, W Bentley & Malcomson, James M, 1993. "Investments, Holdup, and the Form of Market Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 811-37, September.
- Fehr, Ernst, 2000.
"The Robustness and Real Consequences of Nominal Wage Rigidity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette, 2007. "The Robustness and Real Consequences of Nominal Wage Rigidity," Kiel Working Papers 1343, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Louis N. Christofides & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Wage rigidity in Canadian collective bargaining agreements,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 429-448, April.
- Louis N. Christofides & Thanasis Stengos, 2003. "Wage Rigidity in Canadian Collective Bargaining Agreements ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 1-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Götte, 2000.
"Robustness and Real Consequences of Nominal Wage Rigidity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
335, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Goette, Lorenz, 2005. "Robustness and real consequences of nominal wage rigidity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 779-804, May.
- Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette, . "Robustness and Real Consequences of Nominal Wage Rigidity," IEW - Working Papers 044, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette, 2004. "Robustness And Real Consequences Of Nominal Wage Rigidity," Macroeconomics 0409025, EconWPA.
- Kuroda, Sachiko & Yamamoto, Isamu, 2003. "Are Japanese Nominal Wages Downwardly Rigid? (Part II): Examinations Using a Friction Model," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 31-68, August.
- Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Denis Fougère & Erwan Gautier, 2013.
"Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining, and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1337-1351, October.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Fougère, D. & Gautier, E., 2010. "Wage rigidity, collective bargaining and the minimum wage: evidence from French agreement data," Working papers 287, Banque de France.
- Gautier, Erwan & Fougère, Denis & Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi, 2013. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11158, Paris Dauphine University.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2011. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2010. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 7932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steinar Holden & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2009.
"Wage Rigidity, Institutions, and Inflation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holden, Steinar & Wulfsberg, Fredrik, 2009. "How strong is the macroeconomic case for downward real wage rigidity?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 605-615, May.
- Gautier, Erwan & Fougère, Denis & Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi, 2009.
"Les négociations salariales en France : une analyse à partir de données d’entreprises (1994 ‑ 2005),"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11159, Paris Dauphine University.
- Erwan Gautier & Denis Fougère & Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi, 2009. "Les négociations salariales en France : une analyse à partir de données d’entreprises (1994 ‑ 2005)," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 426(1), pages 29-65.
- Omori, Yasuhiro & Miyawaki, Koji, 2010.
"Tobit model with covariate dependent thresholds,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2736-2752, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.