Estimating memory parameter in the US inflation rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 87 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2002.
"Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1367, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2004.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2002. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration," Economics Discussion Papers 535, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Breitung, Jorg & Hassler, Uwe, 2002.
"Inference on the cointegration rank in fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 167-185, October.
- Joerg Breitung and Uwe Hassler, 2001. "Inference on the Cointegration Rank in Fractionally Integrated Processes," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Breitung, Jörg & Hassler, Uwe, 2000. "Inference on the cointegration rank in fractionally integrated processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,65, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Tzavalis, Elias & Wickens, M. R., 1996.
"Forecasting inflation from the term structure,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 103-122, May.
- Rose, Andrew Kenan, 1988. " Is the Real Interest Rate Stable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1095-1112, December.
- repec:dar:vpaper:9323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1995. "Long Memory in Inflation Rates: International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2010.
"Long memory and changing persistence,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-455, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- John Goddard & Enrico Onali, 2014. "Self-affinity in financial asset returns," Papers 1401.7170, arXiv.org.
- Charfeddine, Lanouar & Guégan, Dominique, 2012. "Breaks or long memory behavior: An empirical investigation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5712-5726.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Breaks or long memory behaviour : An empirical investigation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- DiSario, Robert & Saraoglu, Hakan & McCarthy, Joseph & Li, Hsi, 2008. "Long memory in the volatility of an emerging equity market: The case of Turkey," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 305-312, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.