Bootstrapping the log-periodogram regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 86 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Michael K. & Gredenhoff, Mikael P., 1998. "Robust Testing for Fractional Integration Using the Bootstrap," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 218, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Modeling long-run behavior with the fractional ARIMA model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-302, April.
- Gil-Alana, L. A. & Robinson, P. M., 1997. "Testing of unit root and other nonstationary hypotheses in macroeconomic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Gredenhoff, Mikael P., 1997. "Bootstrap Testing for Fractional Integration," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 188, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1989.
"Long memory and persistence in aggregate output,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 189-209, September.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Offer Lieberman, 2002.
"Higher-order Improvements of the Parametric Bootstrap for Long-memory Gaussian Processes,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1378, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Lieberman, Offer & Marmer, Vadim, 2006. "Higher-order improvements of the parametric bootstrap for long-memory Gaussian processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 673-702, August.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Haubrich, Joseph G, 1993.
"Consumption and Fractional Differencing: Old and New Anomalies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 767-72, November.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1990. "Consumption and fractional differencing: old and new anomalies," Working Paper 9010, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, . "Consumption and Fractional Differencing: Old and New Anomalies," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, . "Consumption and Fractional Differencing: Old and New Anomalies," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 26-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Diebold, Francis X & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 1991.
"Is Consumption Too Smooth? Long Memory and the Deaton Paradox,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1989. "Is consumption too smooth? Long memory and the Deaton paradox," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andersson, Michael K. & Gredenhoff, Mikael P., 2000. "Improving Fractional Integration Tests With Bootstrap Distributions," Working Paper 74, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1995. "Long Memory in Inflation Rates: International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beran, Jan & Shumeyko, Yevgen, 2012. "Bootstrap testing for discontinuities under long-range dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 322-347.
- Gerolimetto, Margherita, 2006. "Frequency domain bootstrap for the fractional cointegration regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 389-394, June.
- Berenguer-Rico, Vanessa & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2014. "Summability of stochastic processes—A generalization of integration for non-linear processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 331-341.
- Franco, Glaura C. & Reisen, Valderio A., 2007. "Bootstrap approaches and confidence intervals for stationary and non-stationary long-range dependence processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(2), pages 546-562.
- Vanessa Berenguer Rico & Jesus Gonzalo, 2011. "Summability of stochastic processes: a generalization of integration and co-integration valid for non-linear processes," Economics Working Papers we1115, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Saeed Heravi & Kerry Patterson, 2013. "Log-Periodogram Estimation of the Long-Memory Parameter: An Evaluation of Competing Estimators," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Arteche, Josu & Orbe, Jesus, 2009. "Using the bootstrap for finite sample confidence intervals of the log periodogram regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1940-1953, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.