AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 86 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1994.
"Profit Maximization Mitigates Competition,"
94-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Birgit Grodal & Egbert Dierker, 1999.
"The price normalization problem in imperfect competition and the objective of the firm,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 257-284.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Discussion Papers 96-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1998. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the objective of the Firm," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Vienna Economics Papers vie9616, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sanford Grossman & Oliver Hart, 1978.
"A theory of competitive equilibrium in stock market economies,"
Special Studies Papers
115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1979. "A Theory of Competitive Equilibrium in Stock Market Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 293-329, March.
- DeMarzo, Peter M, 1993. "Majority Voting and Corporate Control: The Rule of the Dominant Shareholder," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 713-34, July.
- Feddersen, Timothy J & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1996.
"The Swing Voter's Curse,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 408-24, June.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & VIAL, Jean-Philippe, .
"Oligopoly "à la Cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, Jean & Vial, Jean-Philippe, 1972. "Oligopoly "A la cournot" in a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 381-400, June.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2001.
"Nonexistence of constrained Efficient Equilibria when Markets are Incomplete,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0111, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2002. "Nonexistence of Constrained Efficient Equilibria When Markets are Incomplete," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1245-1251, May.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2000. "Nonexistence of Constrained Efficient Equilibria when Markets are Incomplete," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2011. "A general equilibrium analysis of corporate control and the stock market," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 221-254, February.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09ieq060086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2013. "Production externalities: internalization by voting," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 403-424, June.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2011. "Production externalities: internalization by voting," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Victor Dorofeenko & Larry Lang & Klaus Ritzberger & Jamsheed Shorish, 2008. "Who controls Allianz?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 75-103, January.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2007. "Corporate Control and the Stock Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 60, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.