The welfare cost of inflation in Canada and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 84 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
- Brock, William A, 1974. "Money and Growth: The Case of Long Run Perfect Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(3), pages 750-77, October.
- Lynne Evans & Anamaria Nicolae, 2010. "Imperfectly-Credible Disinflation of Small Inflations," Working Papers 2010_01, Durham University Business School.
- Kazem Yavari & Apostolos Serletis, 2011. "Inflation and Welfare in Latin America," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 39-52, February.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2011.
"Uncertainty, Inflation, and Welfare,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 487-512, October.
- Apostolos Serletis & Kazem Yavari, 2005. "The welfare cost of inflation in Italy," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 165-168.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.