Saving-investment correlations in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 83 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dooley & Jeffrey Frankel & Donald J. Mathieson, 1987. "International Capital Mobility: What Do Saving-Investment Correlations Tell Us?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 503-530, September.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia, 2000.
"The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Romain Wacziarg & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 1998. "Developing Countries and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 98/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Saving-Investment Correlations: Immobile Capital, Government Policy, or Endogenous Behavior?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 360-387, June.
- Reetu Verma & Ali Salman Saleh, 2011. "Saving and investment in Saudi Arabia: an empirical analysis," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 136-148, June.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2010.
"Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1269-1273, September.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2009. "Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks," MPRA Paper 15312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Economics Working Papers
2007,14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- BalÃ¡zs Varga & ÃdÃ¡m Plajner, 2012. "Puzzling Out Feldstein-Horioka: an Extensive Analysis using Time Varying Parameter Models," EcoMod2012 4525, EcoMod.
- Younas, Javed, 2011. "De facto financial openness and capital mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 60-62, July.
- Ang, James, 2009. "The Saving-Investment Dynamics And Financial Sector Reforms in India," MPRA Paper 14498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Trunin & Andrey Zubarev, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle: Modern Aspects," Working Papers 0070, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Jiranyakul, Komain & Brahmasrene, Tantatape, 2008. "Cointegration between Investment and Saving in Selected Asian Countries: ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," MPRA Paper 45076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Despina Petreska & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle And Transition Economies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(197), pages 23-46, April â€“.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in African countries: A panel cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 939-947, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:12:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abu N.M. Wahid & Mohammad Salahuddin & Abdullah M. Noman, 2010. "Savings and investment in South Asia: Evidence from likelihood ratio based panel cointegration," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 658-666, September.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nadeem Ahmad & Abu Wahid, 2010. "Savingsâ€“Investment Correlation and Capital Outflow: The Case of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 80-97, May.
- Javed Younas, 2007. "Capital Mobility, Foreign Aid, and Openness: A Reappraisal," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(12), pages 1-8.
- Kumar, Saten & Sen, Rahul & Srivastava, Sadhana, 2014.
"Does economic integration stimulate capital mobility? An analysis of four regional economic communities in Africa,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 33-50.
- Saten Kumar & Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2014. "Does Economic Integration Stimulate Capital Mobility? An Analysis of Four Regional Economic Communities in Africa," Working Papers, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics 2014-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- James Payne & Hassan Mohammadi, 2006. "Capital mobility and savings-investment correlations: panel data evidence from transition economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 611-613.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2008. "Testing the Saving-Investment correlations in India: An evidence from single-equation and system estimators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1064-1079, September.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2005. "Unstable Debt/GDP Dynamics as an Early Warning Indicator," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.