Saving-investment correlations in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 83 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Caetano, Marcelo Abi-Ramia, 2000.
"The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nadeem Ahmad & Abu Wahid, 2010. "Savings–Investment Correlation and Capital Outflow: The Case of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 80-97, May.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2005. "Unstable Debt/GDP Dynamics as an Early Warning Indicator," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Despina Petreska & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle And Transition Economies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(197), pages 23-46, April â.
- James Payne & Hassan Mohammadi, 2006. "Capital mobility and savings-investment correlations: panel data evidence from transition economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 611-613.
- Younas, Javed, 2011. "De facto financial openness and capital mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 60-62, July.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2009.
"Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks,"
15312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2010. "Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1269-1273, September.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Economics Working Papers 2007,14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Abu N.M. Wahid & Mohammad Salahuddin & Abdullah M. Noman, 2010. "Savings and investment in South Asia: Evidence from likelihood ratio based panel cointegration," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 658-666, September.
- Jiranyakul, Komain & Brahmasrene, Tantatape, 2008. "Cointegration between Investment and Saving in Selected Asian Countries: ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," MPRA Paper 45076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, James, 2009. "The Saving-Investment Dynamics And Financial Sector Reforms in India," MPRA Paper 14498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javed Younas, 2007. "Capital Mobility, Foreign Aid, and Openness: A Reappraisal," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(12), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:12:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reetu Verma & Ali Salman Saleh, 2011. "Saving and investment in Saudi Arabia: an empirical analysis," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 136-148, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.