Saving-investment correlations in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 83 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Saving-Investment Correlations: Immobile Capital, Government Policy, or Endogenous Behavior?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 360-387, June.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, 1999.
"The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle Revisited,"
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Romain Wacziarg & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 1998. "Developing Countries and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," IMF Working Papers 98/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Dooley & Jeffrey Frankel & Donald J. Mathieson, 1987. "International Capital Mobility: What Do Saving-Investment Correlations Tell Us?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 503-530, September.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 2005. "Unstable Debt/GDP Dynamics as an Early Warning Indicator," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in African countries: A panel cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 939-947, May.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:12:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Younas, Javed, 2011. "De facto financial openness and capital mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 60-62, July.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2008. "Testing the Saving-Investment correlations in India: An evidence from single-equation and system estimators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1064-1079, September.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Economics Working Papers 2007,14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James, 2009. "The Saving-Investment Dynamics And Financial Sector Reforms in India," MPRA Paper 14498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2009.
"Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks,"
15312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Kumar, Saten, 2010. "Systems GMM estimates of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle for the OECD countries and tests for structural breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1269-1273, September.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nadeem Ahmad & Abu Wahid, 2010. "Savings–Investment Correlation and Capital Outflow: The Case of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 80-97, May.
- Javed Younas, 2007. "Capital Mobility, Foreign Aid, and Openness: A Reappraisal," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(12), pages 1-8.
- Pavel Trunin & Andrey Zubarev, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle: Modern Aspects," Working Papers 0070, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Kumar, Saten & Sen, Rahul & Srivastava, Sadhana, 2014. "Does economic integration stimulate capital mobility? An analysis of four regional economic communities in Africa," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 33-50.
- Jiranyakul, Komain & Brahmasrene, Tantatape, 2008. "Cointegration between Investment and Saving in Selected Asian Countries: ARDL Bounds Testing Procedure," MPRA Paper 45076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reetu Verma & Ali Salman Saleh, 2011. "Saving and investment in Saudi Arabia: an empirical analysis," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 136-148, June.
- James Payne & Hassan Mohammadi, 2006. "Capital mobility and savings-investment correlations: panel data evidence from transition economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 611-613.
- Despina Petreska & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle And Transition Economies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(197), pages 23-46, April â.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.