Innovation indicators and corporate credit ratings: evidence from German firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 82 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Rammer,Christian & Gottschalk, Sandra, 2012. "Minimum wages and competition: The case of the German roofing sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heger, Diana & Kraft, Kornelius, 2008. "Barriers to Entry and Profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2004.
"On the Profitability of Innovative Assets,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Julie Delanote, 2013.
"Young Innovative Companies: the new high-growth firms?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 1315-1340, October.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2012. "Young innovative companies: The new high-growth firms?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Licht, Georg, 2004. "Die Rolle der Innovationsförderung im Aufholprozess Ostdeutschlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "Disentangling Specific Subsets of Innovations : A Micro-Econometric Analysis of their Determinants," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/100, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Monica Dudian, 2009. "Credit Risk Assessment By Rating Agencies: Standardization Versus Subjectivity," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 52-65, december.
- Heger, Diana & Kraft, Kornelius, 2008. "A Test of the Quality of Concentration Indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2006.
"R&D and Firm Performance in a Transition Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 481-496, November.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon J., 2014. "The paradox of openness: Appropriability, external search and collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 867-878.
- Philipp Köllinger, 2005. "Why IT Matters: An Empirical Study of E-Business Usage, Innovation, and Firm Performance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 495, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Keld Laursen & Ammon Salter, 2005. "My Precious. The Role of Appropriability Strategies in Shaping Innovative Performance," DRUID Working Papers 05-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.