Decompositions of Fisher indexes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 82 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2002. "Comparing the superlative Tornqvist and Fisher ideal indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 251-258, July.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2009.
"Comparing GDP in constant and in chained prices : Some new results,"
Finance Working Papers
22953, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2009. "Comparing GDP in Constant and in Chained Prices: Some New Results," Discussion Papers DP 2009-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2009. "Comparing GDP in Constant and in Chained Prices : Some New Results," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22633, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hallerbach, Winfried G., 2005.
"An alternative decomposition of the Fisher index,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 147-152, February.
- Hallerbach, W.G.P.M., 2004. "An Alternative Decomposition Of The Fisher Index," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-022-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Che, Tuong Nhu, 2006. "Capacity reduction, quota trading and productivity: the case of a fishery," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2008. "Avoiding Anomalies of GDP in Constant Prices by Conversion to Chained Prices: Accentuating Shifts in Philippine Economic Transformation," Discussion Papers DP 2008-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Daniel Bunting & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Impact of Quarantine Policies on the Quality of Imports," Discussion Papers 2014-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "Implementing Weights for Additivity of Chained Volume Measures in the National Accounts," Discussion Papers DP 2011-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2008. "Avoiding Anomalies of GDP in Constant Prices by Conversion to Chained Prices," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22632, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2010.
"Computing Additive Chained Volume Measures of GDP Subaggregates,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23094, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2010. "Computing Additive Chained Volume Measures of GDP Subaggregates," Discussion Papers DP 2010-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.