Inequality as a determinant of child labor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, P. & Nielsen, H.S., 1996.
"Child Labour or School Attendance? Evidence from Zambia,"
96-14, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Peter Jensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 1997. "Child labour or school attendance? Evidence from Zambia," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 407-424.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-27, June.
- George Psacharopoulos, 1997. "Child labor versus educational attainment Some evidence from Latin America," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 377-386.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E., 1996. "Ends against the middle: Determining public service provision when there are private alternatives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-325, November.
- Catalina Gutiérrez & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2009. "Inequality and education decisions in developing countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-81, March.
- Ryuichi Tanaka, 2004. "On the Costs and Benefits of a Mixed Educational Regime," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 470, Econometric Society.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2008.
"Le travail des enfants et la pauvreté en Afrique : un réexamen appliqué au Burkina Faso,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 186(5), pages 47-65.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2004. "Le travail des enfants et la pauvreté en Afrique : un réexamen appliqué au Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 96, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Shunsuke Sakamoto, 2006. "Parental Attitudes toward Children and Child Labor: Evidence from Rural India," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-136, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Muhammad Nawaz & Muhammad Nasir & Amanat Ali & Waheed Chaudhry, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Child Labor: A Case Study of Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 361-376, December.
- Goto, Hideaki, 2011. "Social norms, inequality and child labor," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 806-814.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Tarbalouti, Essaid, 2012.
"Institutions éducation et travail des enfants
[Institutions education and child labor]," MPRA Paper 39384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estevan, Fernanda, 2013. "The impact of conditional cash transfers on public education expenditures: A political economy approach," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 268-284.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.