An indirect effect of education on growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1993.
"International comparisons of educational attainment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-394, December.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 1993. "International Comparisons of Educational Attainment," NBER Working Papers 4349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Temple, Jonathan, 1999. "A positive effect of human capital on growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 131-134, October.
- Islam, Nazrul, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-70, November.
- Vu, Tam Bang & Hammes, David L. & Im, Eric Iksoon, 2012. "Vocational or university education? A new look at their effects on economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 426-428.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & P. Chelucci, 2008.
"International TFP Dynamics and Human Capital Stocks: a Panel Data Analysis, 1960-2003,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200812, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Piergiorgio Chelucci, 2011. "International Tfp Dynamics And Human Capital Stocks: A Panel Data Analysis, 1960–2003," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 156-182, 03.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005.
"International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1630, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.