Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals : Monte Carlo Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lubos Briatka, 2006. "How Big is Big Enough? Justifying Results of the iid Test Based on the Correlation Integral in the Non-Normal World," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp308, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ladislav KRISTOUFEK & Petra LUNACKOVA, 2013.
"Long-term Memory in Electricity Prices: Czech Market Evidence,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences,
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(5), pages 407-424, November.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2013. "Long-term memory in electricity prices: Czech market evidence," Papers 1309.0582, arXiv.org.
- Barrera, Carlos R., 2011. "Impacto amplificador del ajuste de inventarios ante choques de demanda segÃºn especificaciones flexibles," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2011-009, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Lee, Sangyeol, 2013. "A maximum entropy type test of fit: Composite hypothesis case," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 59-67.
- Bontemps, Christian & Meddahi, Nour, 2005.
"Testing normality: a GMM approach,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 149-186, January.
- BONTEMPS, Christian & MEDDAHI, Nour, 2002. "Testing Normality : A GMM Approach," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2002-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Testing Normality: A GMM Approach," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2002s-63, CIRANO.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price," MPRA Paper 18663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Sosa-Escudero, Walter & Wang, Liang, 2013. "Tests for skewness and kurtosis in the one-way error component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 35-52.
- Arvid Oskar Ivar Hoffmann & Wander Jager & J. H. Von Eije, 2007. "Social Simulation of Stock Markets: Taking It to the Next Level," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 7.
- Zheng, Xinye & Wang, Jing & Li, Xilu & Yu, Yihua, 2013. "On the supply of China's healthcare resources in a decentralized healthcare system," MPRA Paper 56030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2012.
"The distribution of household consumption-expenditure budget shares,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 69-91.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2009. "The distribution of households consumption-expenditure budget shares," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1061, European Central Bank.
- Bernhard Pfaff, . "VAR, SVAR and SVEC Models: Implementation Within R Package vars," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(i04).
- Cifter, Atilla & Yilmazer, Sait & Cifter, Elif, 2009. "Analysis of sectoral credit default cycle dependency with wavelet networks: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1382-1388, November.
- Vijay Varadi & C. Vanlalramsanga, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Irina M. DRAGAN & Alexandru ISAIC-MANIU, 2012. "Newly Created Enterprisesâ€™ Effect on the Gross Domestic Product," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 511-521, October.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2013. "The Spurious Relation between Inflation Uncertainty and Stock Returns: Evidence from the U.S," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 99-109, November.
- Jian Zhang & Lee W. Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2010. "Market Efficiency Test in the VIX Futures Market," CAMA Working Papers 2010-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price (Extended version)," MPRA Paper 17960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cao, Guangxi & Xu, Longbing & Cao, Jie, 2012. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlations between the Chinese exchange market and stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4855-4866.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.