Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals : Monte Carlo Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian Zhang & Lee W. Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2010. "Market Efficiency Test in the VIX Futures Market," CAMA Working Papers 2010-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lee, Sangyeol, 2013. "A maximum entropy type test of fit: Composite hypothesis case," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 59-67.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price," MPRA Paper 18663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubos Briatka, 2006. "How Big is Big Enough? Justifying Results of the iid Test Based on the Correlation Integral in the Non-Normal World," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp308, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- BONTEMPS, Christian & MEDDAHI, Nour, 2002.
"Testing Normality : A GMM Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
2002-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bernhard Pfaff, . "VAR, SVAR and SVEC Models: Implementation Within R Package vars," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(i04).
- Cifter, Atilla & Yilmazer, Sait & Cifter, Elif, 2009. "Analysis of sectoral credit default cycle dependency with wavelet networks: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1382-1388, November.
- Ladislav KRISTOUFEK & Petra LUNACKOVA, 2013.
"Long-term Memory in Electricity Prices: Czech Market Evidence,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(5), pages 407-424, November.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2013. "Long-term memory in electricity prices: Czech market evidence," Papers 1309.0582, arXiv.org.
- Arvid Oskar Ivar Hoffmann & Wander Jager & J. H. Von Eije, 2007. "Social Simulation of Stock Markets: Taking It to the Next Level," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 7.
- Barrera, Carlos R., 2011. "Impacto amplificador del ajuste de inventarios ante choques de demanda según especificaciones flexibles," Working Papers 2011-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price (Extended version)," MPRA Paper 17960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2012.
"The distribution of household consumption-expenditure budget shares,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 69-91.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Alessi, Lucia & Capasso, Marco & Fagiolo, Giorgio, 2009. "The distribution of households consumption-expenditure budget shares," Working Paper Series 1061, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.