Cheap talk comparisons in multi-issue bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 78 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John & Whinston, Michael D, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-83, May.
- Adams, William James & Yellen, Janet L, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-98, August.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Sobel, Joel, 1982.
"Strategic Information Transmission,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1431-51, November.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency,"
INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency," Working Paper Series 199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Matthew O Jackson & Hugo F Sonnenschein, 2003.
"The Linking of Collective Decisions and Efficiency,"
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Matthew O. Jackson & Hugo F. Sonnenschein, 2003. "The Linking of Collective Decisions and Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Sonnenschein, Hugo F., 2003. "The Linking of Collective Decisions and Efficiency," Working Papers 1159, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Lucie Ménager, 2013. "Communication in procurement: silence is not golden," Working Papers hal-00856078, HAL.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2000.
"Best Foot Forward or Best for Last in a Sequential Auction?,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2000-43, Claremont Colleges.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2006. "Best foot forward or best for last in a sequential auction?," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 176-194, 03.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Nandini Gupta & Rick Harbaugh, 2004. "Best Foot Forward or Best for Last in a Sequential Auction?," Working Papers 2004-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2012. "Persuasive Puffery," Working Papers 2012-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Ying Chen & Hulya Eraslan, 2012.
"Informational Loss in Bundled Bargaining,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1234, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2004.
"Comparative Cheap Talk,"
2004-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2003. "Ordinal Cheap Talk," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-05, Claremont Colleges.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.