The repeated lake game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 76 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2000.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brock, William A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1985. "Price Setting Supergames with Capacity Constraints," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 371-82, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harold Houba & Hans Kremers, 2009.
"Environmental Damage and Price Taking Behaviour by Firms and Consumers,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-029/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Harold Houba & Hans Kremers, 2009. "Environmental Damage and Price Taking Behaviour by Firms and Consumers," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 878, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009029 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannus Janmaat, 2012. "Fishing in a Shallow Lake: Exploring a Classic Fishery Model in a Habitat with Shallow Lake Dynamics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 215-239, February.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2003.
"The economics of shallow lakes,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123314, Tilburg University.
- Suzuki, Yukari & Iwasa, Yoh, 2009. "Conflict between groups of players in coupled socio-economic and ecological dynamics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1106-1115, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.