Monetary policy and multiple equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 74 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Woodford, Michael, 1994. "Monetary Policy and Price Level Determinacy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 345-80.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 1999.
"Monetary Policy and Multiple Equilibria,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1999. "Monetary Policy and Multiple Equilibria," Departmental Working Papers 199914, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1998. "Monetary policy and multiple equilibria," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sims, Christopher A, 1994. "A Simple Model for Study of the Determination of the Price Level and the Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 381-99.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- David Aadland & David Finnoff & Kevin x.d. Huang, 2013. "The Equilibrium Dynamics of Economic Epidemiology," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Schabert, Andreas & Stoltenberg, Christian, 2005.
"Money Demand and Macroeconomic Stability Revisited,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schabert, Andreas & Stoltenberg, Christian, 2005. "Money demand and macroeconomic stability revisited," Working Paper Series 0458, European Central Bank.
- Andreas Schabert & Christian Stoltenberg, 2005. "Money Demand and Macroeconomic Stability Revisited," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2009. "Habit Formation, Interest-Rate Control and Equilibrium Determinacy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chong Kee Yip & Ka Fai Li, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Investment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(2), pages 1-7.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Shu-hua Chen & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Interest Rate Rules, Target Policies, and Endogenous Economic Growth in an Open Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Andreas Schabert, .
"Central bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy,"
2003_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jan 2003.
- Andreas Schabert, 2006. "Central Bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 742-762, October.
- Andreas Schabert, 2006. "Central Bank Instruments, Fiscal Policy Regimes, and the Requirements for Equilibrium Determinacy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-025/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen, 2008. "Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 54-75, February.
- Seiya, Fujisaki & Kazuo, Mino, 2010.
"Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation,"
26113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2010. "Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3055-3065.
- Chin, Chi-Ting & Guo, Jang-Ting & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Macroeconomic (in)stability under real interest rate targeting," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1631-1638, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu, 2005. "Nominal income targeting versus money growth targeting in an endogenously growing economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 359-366, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.