A note on stationarity of the MTAR process on the boundary of the stationarity region
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 73 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel E. Sichel, 1989.
"Business cycle asymmetry: a deeper look,"
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section
93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-28, April.
- Balke, Nathan S & Fomby, Thomas B, 1997.
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 627-45, August.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Balke-Fomby threshold cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTZ00010, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nathan S. Balke & Thomas B. Fomby, 1992. "Threshold cointegration," Research Paper 9209, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, C. W. J., 1998.
"Unit Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Staff General Research Papers
1388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, Clive W J, 1998. "Unit-Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 304-11, July.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Enders/Granger JBES(1998)on threshold unit roots," Statistical Software Components RTZ00054, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Terasvirta, T & Anderson, H M, 1992. "Characterizing Nonlinearities in Business Cycles Using Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages S119-36, Suppl. De.
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M, 1999.
"Dynamic Asymmetries in U.S. Unemployment,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 298-312, July.
- Lee, Oesook & Shin, Dong Wan, 2000. "On geometric ergodicity of the MTAR process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 229-237, July.
- Lee, O. & Shin, D.W., 2007. "A note on geometric ergodicity of a multiple threshold AR(1) processes on the boundary region with application to integrated m-m processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 226-231, August.
- Man-Suk Oh & Dong Wan Shin, 2002. "Bayesian model selection and parameter estimation for possibly asymmetric and non-stationary time series using a reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 771-789.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Lee, Oesook, 2007. "Asymmetry and nonstationarity for a seasonal time series model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 89-114, January.
- Park, Soo Jung & Wan Shin, Dong & Uk Park, Byeong & Chul Kim, Woo & Oh, Man-Suk, 2005. "Bayesian test for asymmetry and nonstationarity in MTAR model with possibly incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1192-1204, June.
- Wan Shin, Dong & Lee, Oesook, 2003. "An instrumental variable approach for tests of unit roots and seasonal unit roots in asymmetric time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 29-52, July.
- Park, Soo Jung & Shin, Dong Wan, 2006. "A sign test for unit roots in a momentum threshold autoregressive process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 986-990, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.