Country specific effect in the Feldstein-Horioka paradox: a panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 72 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Murphy, Robert G., 1984. "Capital mobility and the relationship between saving and investment rates in OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 327-342, December.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem, 2010.
"Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 453-470, November.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Cem Ertur, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Post-Print halshs-00414133, HAL.
- Hannes Winner, 2005. "Has Tax Competition Emerged in OECD Countries? Evidence from Panel Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 667-687, September.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "A dynamic factor approach to domestic capital mobility," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 685-700, April.
- Abu N.M. Wahid & Mohammad Salahuddin & Abdullah M. Noman, 2010. "Savings and investment in South Asia: Evidence from likelihood ratio based panel cointegration," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 658-666, September.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2010. "Testing for capital mobility: New evidence from a panel of G7 countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2010.
"The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: evidence from EU members,"
26010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2012. "The Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: Evidence from EU members," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 262-270.
- Florian Pelgrin & Sebastian Schich, 2004. "National Saving-Investment Dynamics and International Capital Mobility," Working Papers 04-14, Bank of Canada.
- Natalya Ketenci, N., 2010. "The Feldstein Horioka Puzzle by groups of OECD members: the panel approach," MPRA Paper 25848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "Domestic Capital Mobility: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 27720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iris Claus & David Haugh & Grant Scobie & Jonas Tornquist, 2001. "Saving and growth in an open economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/32, New Zealand Treasury.
- Kuan-Min Wang & Yuan-Ming Lee & Thanh-Binh Nguyen Thi, 2009. "Business-Cycle Asymmetry and Causality Between Foreign Direct Investment and Fixed Capital Formation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(Number Sp), pages 698-721, November.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2007. "Evaluating the impacts of foreign direct investment, aid and saving in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-228, March.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Fabio Spagnolo, 2004. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle is not as bad as you think," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 17, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (CMHE-IFReDE-GRES) & Samuel MAVEYRAUD-TRICOIRE (Université Bordeaux IV), 2006. "The indicators of international financial integration: A set of convergent measures (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.