Country specific effect in the Feldstein-Horioka paradox: a panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 72 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Murphy, Robert G., 1984. "Capital mobility and the relationship between saving and investment rates in OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 327-342, December.
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Pelgrin & Sebastian Schich, 2004. "National Saving-Investment Dynamics and International Capital Mobility," Working Papers 04-14, Bank of Canada.
- Natalya Ketenci, N., 2010. "The Feldstein Horioka Puzzle by groups of OECD members: the panel approach," MPRA Paper 25848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2013. "The Feldstein–Horioka puzzle in groupings of OECD members: A panel approach," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 76-87.
- Jerry Coakley & Ana-Maria Fuertes & Fabio Spagnolo, 2004. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle is not as bad as you think," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 17, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "A dynamic factor approach to domestic capital mobility," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 685-700, April.
- Hannes Winner, 2005. "Has Tax Competition Emerged in OECD Countries? Evidence from Panel Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 667-687, September.
- Kumar, Saten & Sen, Rahul & Srivastava, Sadhana, 2014. "Does economic integration stimulate capital mobility? An analysis of four regional economic communities in Africa," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 33-50.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2007. "Evaluating the impacts of foreign direct investment, aid and saving in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 213-228, March.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2010. "Testing for capital mobility: New evidence from a panel of G7 countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem, 2010.
"Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 453-470, November.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Cem Ertur, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Post-Print halshs-00414133, HAL.
- Iris Claus & David Haugh & Grant Scobie & Jonas Tornquist, 2001. "Saving and growth in an open economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/32, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2012.
"The Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: Evidence from EU members,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 262-270.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2010. "The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: evidence from EU members," MPRA Paper 26010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuan-Min Wang & Yuan-Ming Lee & Thanh-Binh Nguyen Thi, 2009. "Business-Cycle Asymmetry and Causality Between Foreign Direct Investment and Fixed Capital Formation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(Number Sp), pages 698-721, November.
- Bertrand BLANCHETON (CMHE-IFReDE-GRES) & Samuel MAVEYRAUD-TRICOIRE (Université Bordeaux IV), 2006. "The indicators of international financial integration: A set of convergent measures (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "Domestic Capital Mobility: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 27720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.