Longevity and economic growth in a dynastic family model with an annuity market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 72 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1991. "Intergenerational Trade, Longevity, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1029-59, October.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de la Croix, David & Licandro, Omar, 1999.
"Life expectancy and endogenous growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 255-263, November.
- de la Croix, David & Licandro, Omar, 1997. "Life expectancy and endogenous growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hu, Sheng-Cheng, 1995. "Demographics, Productivity Growth and the Macroeconomic Equilibrium," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 592-610, October.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2010. "Life expectancy, fertility, and educational investment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 37-56, January.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005.
"Growth and Inequality: A Demographic Explanation,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
75, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Dormont, Brigitte & Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & Pelgrin, Florian & Suhrcke, Marc, 2010. "Health, Expenditure, Longevity and Growth," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7972, Paris Dauphine University.
- K Blackburn & H Issa, 2002. "Endogenous Life Expectancy in a Simple Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 13, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & R Sarmah, 2005. "Public Expenditures, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 55, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2003. "Longer lives, fertility, and accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 175-180, August.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002.
"Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
14, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2005. "Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 191-214, October.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0218, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Keith Blackburn & Rashmi Sarmah, 2008. "Corruption, development and demography," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 341-362, October.
- Sanso, Marcos & Aisa, Rosa M., 2006. "Endogenous longevity, biological deterioration and economic growth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-578, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.