Longevity and economic growth in a dynastic family model with an annuity market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 72 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Hu, Sheng-Cheng, 1995. "Demographics, Productivity Growth and the Macroeconomic Equilibrium," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 592-610, October.
- de la Croix, David & Licandro, Omar, 1997.
"Life expectancy and endogenous growth,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1997029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1991. "Intergenerational Trade, Longevity, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1029-59, October.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2010. "Life expectancy, fertility, and educational investment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 37-56, January.
- Sanso, Marcos & Aisa, Rosa M., 2006. "Endogenous longevity, biological deterioration and economic growth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-578, May.
- K Blackburn & H Issa, 2002. "Endogenous Life Expectancy in a Simple Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 13, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002.
"Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
14, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2005. "Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 191-214, October.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0218, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Keith Blackburn & Rashmi Sarmah, 2008. "Corruption, development and demography," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 341-362, October.
- Mateos-Planas, Xavier, 2003. "Longer lives, fertility, and accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 175-180, August.
- K Blackburn & R Sarmah, 2005. "Public Expenditures, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 55, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2006.
"Growth and inequality: a demographic explanation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 559-578, July.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005. "Growth and Inequality: A Demographic Explanation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 75, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Suhrcke, Marc & Pelgrin, Florian & Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & Dormont, Brigitte, 2007.
"Health expenditures, longevity and growth,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/3882, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.