Skill mismatch and unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 69 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stevens, Margaret, 1994. "A Theoretical Model of On-the-Job Training with Imperfect Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 537-62, October.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Symmetric equilibrium existence and optimality in differentiated product markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 178-194, February.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1993. "Assignment Models of the Distribution of Earnings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 831-80, June.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Mechanism of Cyclical Volatility in the Vacancy-Unemployment Ratio: What Is the Source of Rigidity?," MPRA Paper 32476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mary Amiti & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2002.
"Trade and Industrial Location with Heterogeneous Labor,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0541, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Amiti, Mary & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2005. "Trade and industrial location with heterogeneous labor," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 392-412, December.
- Amiti, Mary & Pissarides, Christopher, 2002. "Trade and Industrial Location with Heterogenous Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 3366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Trade and Industrial Location with Heterogeneous Labor," IMF Working Papers 04/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Yasuhiro, SATO & Jacques-François, THISSE, 2005.
"Competing for capital when labor is heterogeneous,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005045, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006. "Competing for capital when labor is heterogeneous," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-456, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- SATO, Yasuhiro & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Competing for capital when labor is heterogeneous," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1992, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SATO, Yasuhiro & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2005. "Competing for capital when labor is heterogeneous," CORE Discussion Papers 2005061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2007. "Competing for Capital When Labour is Heterogeneous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emilie Bourdu & Olivier Bouba-Olga, 2012. "Évaluation d'impact d'un nouveau service public de formation professionnelle," Post-Print hal-00613021, HAL.
- Michel Blanc & Éric Cahuzac & Gabriel Tahar & Germain Zerah, 2005. "L'appariement de l'offre et de la demande sur les marchés locaux du travail : une comparaison entre espaces ruraux et espaces urbains," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 19-33.
- Tasnadi, Attila, 2005.
"A way of explaining unemployment through a wage-setting game,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 191-203, April.
- Attila Tasnadi, 2003. "A way of explaining unemployment through a wage-setting game," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:ros:wpaper:44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2004. "On the Measurement of Mismatch," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 44, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.