Informative advertising and entry deterrence: a Bertrand model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1983. "Advertising and Entry Deterrence: An Exploratory Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 636-53, August.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Ireland, Norman J, 1993. "The Provision of Information in a Bertrand Oligopoly," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 61-76, March.
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Krähmer, Daniel, 2005. "Advertising and Conspicuous Consumption," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 72, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, .
"Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1863, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 19-48.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2003. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2003023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrea MANTOVANI & Giordano MION, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- A. Mantovani & G. Mion, 2002. "Advertising and Endogenous Exit in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 455, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Patents: Incentives for R&D or Marketing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2433, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Working Papers 2008-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 03 2008.
- Konigbauer, Ingrid, 2007. "Advertising and generic market entry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 286-305, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.