A jackknife interpretation of the continuous updating estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-58, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Whitney Newey, 1999.
"Choosing the Number of Instruments,"
99-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987.
"A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-08, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens & Alan Krueger, 1995.
"Jackknife Instrumental Variables Estimation,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morimune, Kimio, 1983. "Approximate Distributions of k-Class Estimators When the Degree of Overidentifiability Is Large Compared with the Sample Size," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 821-41, May.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- Creel, Michael & Kristensen, Dennis, 2011.
"Indirect Likelihood Inference,"
Dynare Working Papers
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Indirect likelihood inference," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 874.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2011. "Indirect likelihood inference," Working Papers 558, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen, 2004. "Expansions of GMM statistics that indicate their properties under weak and/or many instruments and the bootstrap," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 408, Econometric Society.
- Consolo, Agostino & Favero, Carlo A., 2009.
"Monetary Policy Inertia: More a Fiction than a fact?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Consolo, Agostino & Favero, Carlo A., 2009. "Monetary policy inertia: More a fiction than a fact?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 900-906, September.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012.
"Local GMM estimation of time series models with conditional moment restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 476-490.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Taisuke Otsu, 2008. "Local GMM Estimation of Time Series Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions," Working Papers 08010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Antoine, Bertille & Bonnal, Helene & Renault, Eric, 2007.
"On the efficient use of the informational content of estimating equations: Implied probabilities and Euclidean empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 461-487, June.
- Hélène Bonnal & Éric Renault, 2004. "On the Efficient Use of the Informational Content of Estimating Equations: Implied Probabilities and Euclidean Empirical Likelihood," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-18, CIRANO.
- Whitney Newey & Frank Windmeijer, 2005. "GMM with many weak moment conditions," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Patrik Guggenberger, 2005. "Monte-carlo evidence suggesting a no moment problem of the continuous updating estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(13), pages 1-6.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:13:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todd, Prono, 2009. "Simple, Skewness-Based GMM Estimation of the Semi-Strong GARCH(1,1) Model," MPRA Paper 30994, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.