Marginal effects in the censored regression model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V., 2011. "Investment horizon and portfolio choice of private investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-75, April.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007.
"The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony,"
27, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro, 2008. "The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-287, September.
- Ozmen, Erdal & ArInsoy, Deniz, 2005. "The original sin and the blessing trinity: An investigation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 599-609, July.
- Cihat Günden & Abdulbaki Bilgic & Bülent Miran & Bahri Karli, 2011. "A censored system of demand analysis to unpacked and prepackaged milk consumption in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1273-1290, October.
- Kalyan Chakraborty & John Poggio, 2008. "Efficiency and Equity in School Funding: A Case Study for Kansas," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 228-241, May.
- Ines Buono & Guy Lalanne, 2010.
"The effect of the Uruguay Round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
743, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Buono, Ines & Lalanne, Guy, 2012. "The effect of the Uruguay round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-283.
- I. Buono & G. Lalanne, 2009. "The Effect of the Uruguay round on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Trade," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2009-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Banerjee, Anurag, 2007. "A method of estimating the average derivative," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Bariş K. Yörük, 2006.
"How Responsive are Charitable Donors to Requests to Give?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
653, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yörük, BarIs K., 2009. "How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1111-1117, October.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Bostic, Raphael W. & Huck, Paul & Townsend, Robert, 2004.
"Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, January.
- Daniel Aaronson & Raphael Bostic & Paul Huck & Robert Townsend, 2000. "Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit," Working Paper Series WP-00-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Deniz Arinsoy & Erdal Özmen, 2004. "Original Sin Mystery Trinity and Unequal Blessings," ERC Working Papers 0415, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2004.
- Viviana Fern�ndez, 2005. "What Drives Capital Structure? Evidence from Chilean Panel Data," Documentos de Trabajo 200, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Yenpao Chen & Chien-Hsun Chen & Will C. Wu, 2011. "Is China's independent director system working? The case of the electronics industry," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 360-383, September.
- Thornburg, Steven & Roberts, Robin W., 2008. "Money, politics, and the regulation of public accounting services: Evidence from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 229-248.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.