The comparative efficiency of ad valorem and specific taxes under monopoly and monopsony
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 63 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Skeath, Susan E. & Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "A Pareto comparison of ad valorem and unit taxes in noncompetitive environments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2011.
"The optimal structure of commodity taxation in a monopoly with tax avoidance or evasion,"
University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance
8, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "The Optimal Structure of Commodity Taxation in a Monopoly with Tax Avoidance or Evasion," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(4), pages 519-536, July.
- Laszlo Goerke & Frederik Herzberg & Thorsten Upmann, 2012.
"Failure of Ad Valorem and Specific Tax Equivalence under Uncertainty,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3946, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke & Frederik Herzberg & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Failure of Ad Valorem and Specific Tax Equivalence under Uncertainty," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201205, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2009.
"Indirect Taxation in Vertical Oligopoly,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
255, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Hennessy, David A., 2007. "Unit Vs. Ad Valorem Taxes in Multi-Product Cournot Oligopoly," Staff General Research Papers 12780, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011.
"Commodity tax structure under uncertainty in a perfectly competitive market,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 203-219, July.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011. "Commodity Tax Structure under Uncertainty in a Perfectly Competitive Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 3339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca Bossi, 2007. "Per Unit Versus As Valorem Taxes Under Dynamic Monopoly," Working Papers 0703, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.