Consistency of two-step sample selection estimators despite misspecification of distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 63 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruud, Paul A., 1986. "Consistent estimation of limited dependent variable models despite misspecification of distribution," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 157-187, June.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Goldberger, Arthur S, 1984. "Proportional Projections in Limited Dependent Variable Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 531-34, March.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 99-135, April-Jun.
- Ruud, Paul A, 1983. "Sufficient Conditions for the Consistency of Maximum Likelihood Estimation Despite Misspecifications of Distribution in Multinomial Discrete Choice Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 225-28, January.
- Greene, William H, 1981. "On the Asymptotic Bias of the Ordinary Least Squares Estimator of the Tobit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 505-13, March.
- Knut Gerlach & Olaf Hübler, 2009.
"Employment Adjustments on the Internal and External Labour Market – An Empirical Study with Personnel Records of a German Company,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 229(2-3), pages 198-213, June.
- Gerlach, Knut & Hübler, Olaf, 2008. "Employment Adjustments on the Internal and External Labour Market: An Empirical Study with Personnel Records of a German Company," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-133, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Astrid Grasdal, 2001.
"The performance of sample selection estimators to control for attrition bias,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 385-398.
- Grasdal, A., 2001. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 225, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Grasdal, A., 2000. "The Performance of Sample Selection Estimators to Control for Attrition Bias," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0101, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000. "Horizontal and Vertical R&D Cooperation," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Selection, Investment, and Women's Relative Wages Since 1975," NBER Working Papers 11159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2004. "The Closing of the Gender Gap as a Roy Model Illusion," NBER Working Papers 10892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2007.
"Endogenous selection or treatment model estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 777-806, December.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000. "Endogenous Selection Or Treatment Model Estimation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 462, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Miguel Santolino & Catalina Bolancé & Manuela Alcañiz, 2011. "Factors affecting hospital admission and recovery stay duration of in-patient motor victims in Spain," IREA Working Papers 201119, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Inkmann, J., 2005. "Inverse Probability Weighted Generalised Empirical Likelihood Estimators: Firm Size and R&D Revisited," Discussion Paper 2005-131, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yamada, Ken, 2011.
"Labor supply responses to the 1990s Japanese tax reforms,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 539-546, August.
- Ken Yamada, 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to the 1990s Japanese Tax Reforms," Labor Economics Working Papers 23047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ken Yamada, 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to the 1990s Japanese Tax Reforms," Working Papers 12-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.