Computation of the maximum rank correlation estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Windmeijer, Frank A.G., 1993.
"The Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator and the Rank Estimator in Binary Choice Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 313-313, April.
- Windmeijer, Frank A.G., 1994. "The Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator and the Rank Estimator in Binary Choice Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 442-443, June.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-37, January.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- Jerry Hausman & Tiemen M. Woutersen, 2005.
"Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP11/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tiemen Woutersen & Jerry Hausman, 2005. "Estimating a Semi-Parametric Duration Model without Specifying Heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Archive 525, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Shakeeb Khan & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Pairwise Comparison Estimation of Censored Transformation Models," RCER Working Papers 495, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Wojciech Niemiro & Wojciech Rejchel, 2009. "Rank correlation estimators and their limiting distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 887-893, August.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.