Simple and clever decision rules for a model of evolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 61 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Kandori Michihiro & Rob Rafael, 1995.
"Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 383-414, April.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010. "Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications," Levine's Working Paper Archive 502, David K. Levine.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Ryoji Sawa, 2012. "Mutation rates and equilibrium selection under stochastic evolutionary dynamics," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 489-496, August.
- Yaakov Kareev, 2012. "Advantages of Cognitive Limitations," Discussion Paper Series dp611, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Carlos Alos-Ferrer & Nick Netzer, 2008.
"The Logit-Response Dynamics,"
TWI Research Paper Series
28, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos, 2008. "Learning, bounded memory, and inertia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 134-136, November.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A., 2006.
"Imitation processes with small mutations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 251-262, November.
- Drew Fudenberg & Lorens A. Imhof, 2004. "Imitation Processes with Small Mutations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2050, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens, 2006. "Imitation Processes with Small Mutations," Scholarly Articles 3190369, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Imhof, Lorens & Fudenberg, Drew, 2008.
"Monotone Imitation Dynamics in Large Populations,"
3196338, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2008. "Contagion and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 251-274, November.
- Robert Molzon, 2012. "Large Population Limits for Evolutionary Dynamics with Random Matching," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 146-159, March.
- Staudigl, Mathias & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2013.
"Constrained Interactions and Social Coordination,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79822, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mathias Staudigl & Simon Weidenholzer, 2014. "Constrained Interactions and Social Coordination," Economics Discussion Papers 747, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mathias Staudigl & Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Constrained Interactions and Social Coordination," Vienna Economics Papers 1004, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Coordination Games and Local Interactions: A Survey of the Game Theoretic Literature," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(4), pages 551-585, November.
- Xing Gao & Weijun Zhong & Shue Mei, 2013. "Stochastic Evolutionary Game Dynamics and Their Selection Mechanisms," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 233-247, February.
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2008. "The role of fairness motives and spatial considerations in explaining departures from Nash equilibrium: stationary and evolutionary lessons from 2x2 games," MPRA Paper 9252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Fei Shi, 2012. "Imitation with asymmetric memory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 193-215, January.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2007. "Partial bandwagon effects and local interactions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 179-197, November.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2006. "Imitation, local interactions, and efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 163-168, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.