Simple and clever decision rules for a model of evolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 61 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991.
"Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games,"
71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993. "Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010.
"Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
502, David K. Levine.
- Kandori Michihiro & Rob Rafael, 1995. "Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 383-414, April.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A., 2006.
"Imitation processes with small mutations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 251-262, November.
- Drew Fudenberg & Lorens A. Imhof, 2004. "Imitation Processes with Small Mutations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2050, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imhof, Lorens & Fudenberg, Drew, 2006. "Imitation Processes with Small Mutations," Scholarly Articles 3190369, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos, 2008. "Learning, bounded memory, and inertia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 134-136, November.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A., 2008.
"Monotone imitation dynamics in large populations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 229-245, May.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2008. "Contagion and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 251-274, November.
- Yaakov Kareev, 2012. "Advantages of Cognitive Limitations," Discussion Paper Series dp611, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Coordination Games and Local Interactions: A Survey of the Game Theoretic Literature," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(4), pages 551-585, November.
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2008. "The role of fairness motives and spatial considerations in explaining departures from Nash equilibrium: stationary and evolutionary lessons from 2x2 games," MPRA Paper 9252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Molzon, 2012. "Large Population Limits for Evolutionary Dynamics with Random Matching," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 146-159, March.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2006. "Imitation, local interactions, and efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 163-168, November.
- Carlos Alos-Ferrer & Nick Netzer, 2008.
"The Logit-Response Dynamics,"
TWI Research Paper Series
28, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Fei Shi, 2012. "Imitation with asymmetric memory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 193-215, January.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2007. "Partial bandwagon effects and local interactions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 179-197, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.