The specification of the probability functions in Tullock's rent-seeking contest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 56 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Schoonbeek, L. & Kooreman, P., 1997. "The specification of the probability functions in Tullock's rentseeking contest," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377560, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2011.
"Emotions in Litigation Contests,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3351, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Wolfgang Leininger & Alex Possajennikov, 2003.
"Evolutionary Equilibrium in Tullock Contests: Spite and Overdissipation,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
03_01, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Hehenkamp, B. & Leininger, W. & Possajennikov, A., 2004. "Evolutionary equilibrium in Tullock contests: spite and overdissipation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1045-1057, November.
- Janmaat, Johannus A., 2007. "Stakeholder Engagement in Land Development Decisions: A Waste of Effort?," MPRA Paper 6147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco A. Haan & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009.
"Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-031/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco A. Haan & José L. Moraga‐González, 2011. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 552-579, 05.
- Haan, Marco A. & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L., 2009. "Advertising for attention in a consumer search model," IESE Research Papers D/794, IESE Business School.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007. "Strategy in contests: an introduction," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Frederik Schmidt, 2009. "Evolutionary stability of altruism and envy in Tullock contests," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 247-259, July.
- Boudreau, James W. & Shunda, Nicholas, 2010.
"On the evolution of prize perceptions in contests,"
24640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "A generalized Tullock contest and the existence of multiple equilibria," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 09-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2012. "Contingent fees meet the British rule: an exploratory study," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 499-510, March.
- Dmitry Ryvkin, 2007. "Tullock contests of weakly heterogeneous players," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 49-64, July.
- Frederik Schmidt, 2008. "The Stability of Dynamic Contests with Asymmetric and Endogenous Prizes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-9.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2013. "A note on the timing of investments in litigation contests," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 313-326, June.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Wolfgang Leininger & Alex Possajennikov, 2001. "Evolutionary Rent-Seeking," CESifo Working Paper Series 620, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Mobilität in mehrstufigen Ausbildungsturnieren," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-30, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:4:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2000. "A political economy model of immigration quotas," Discussion Papers dp00-19, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised 19 Sep 2000.
- Tim Friehe, 2011. "On being asset-constrained in litigation contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 277-284, June.
- Behrooz Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2013. "Identity, Authority and Evolution of Order: the trajectory of dueling simulated," MPRA Paper 48219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.