A note on the strategic choice of spatial price discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 55 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thisse, J.-F. & Vives, X., 1987.
"On the strategic choice of spatial price policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lederer, Phillip J & Hurter, Arthur P, Jr, 1986. "Competition of Firms: Discriminatory Pricing and Location," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 623-40, May.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2009.
"On the Effects of Selective Below-Cost Pricing in a Vertical Differentiation Model,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2009-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2009. "On the effects of selective below-cost pricing in a vertical differentiation model," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(33), pages 1-13.
- Chia-Hung Sun & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2013. "Hotelling was right with decreasing returns to scale and a coalition-proof refinement," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 953-971, June.
- Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita & Martin Peitz, 2001. "Retailer Locations, Local Supply And Price Policies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Martín Arroyuelos, Ana María & Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2001.
"On the strategic choice of spatial price policy: the role of the pricing game rules,"
2001-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Iñaki Aguirre & Ana M. Martin, 2001. "On the strategic choice of spatial price policy: the role of the pricing game rules," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2011. "On the rationale of spatial discrimination with quantity-setting firms," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 254-258, September.
- Stefano Colombo, 2011.
"Pricing Policy and Partial Collusion,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 325-349, December.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Pricing Policy and Partial Collusion," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0090, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Colombo, Stefano, 2013. "Cartels in the unidirectional Hotelling model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 690-696.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.