On the calculation of marginal effects in the bivariate probit model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 54 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2005. "On the Negative Relationship between Labor Income Uncertainty and Homeownership: Risk Aversion vs. Credit Constraints," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1460105, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004. "On the Negative Relationship between Labor Income Uncertainty and Homeownership: Risk Aversion vs. Credit Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 1208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kajal Lahiri & Guibo Xing, 2004.
"An econometric analysis of veterans’ health care utilization using two-part models,"
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 431-449, 05.
- Kajal Lahiri & Guibo Xing, 2001. "An Econometric Analysis of Veterans Health Care Utilization Using Two-part Models," Discussion Papers 01-13, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ruckman, Karen, 2004. "Mode of entry mode into a foreign market: the case of U.S. mutual funds in Canada," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 417-432, March.
- Louis N. Christofides, 2000.
"Social assistance and labour supply,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 715-741, August.
- Kajal Lahiri & Guibo Xing, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Medicare-eligible Veterans' Demand for Outpatient Health Care Services," Discussion Papers 02-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- M. Colom & M. Molés, 2013. "Housing and labor decisions of households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 55-82, March.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4412 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4843 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasebe, Takuya, 2013. "Marginal effects of a bivariate binary choice model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 298-301.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davin, Bérengère & Paraponaris, Alain & Verger, Pierre, 2009. "Socioeconomic determinants of the need for personal assistance reported by community-dwelling elderly: Empirical evidence from a French national health survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 138-146, January.
- Luis Cabral & Ben Polak, 2007. "Dominant Firms, Imitation, and Incentives to Innovate," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- G Johnes, 2000. "Wage differentials and the responsiveness of labor supply: an international comparison," Working Papers 539615, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.