Demand estimation, risk-aversion and sticky prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 4 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques P., .
"Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H. Drèze & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2008. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 207-246.
- Jacques H., DREZE & Jean-Jacques, HERINGS, 2007. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007037, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Drèze, Jacques H. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2007. "Kinky Perceived Demand Curves and Keynes-Negishi Equilibria," Research Memorandum 035, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques, 2007. "Kinky perceived demand curves and Keynes-Negishi equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2007075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques, 1999.
"On the macroeconomics of uncertainty and incomplete markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1999064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H.DREZE, 2001. "On the Macroeconomics of Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1997. "Endogenous Fixprices and Sticky Price Adjustment of Risk-averse Firms," MPRA Paper 6302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.