Simulated conditional moment tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orme, Christopher, 1988. "The Calculation of the Information Matrix Test for Binary Data Models," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 56(4), pages 370-76, December.
- Hashem Pesaran, M. & Pesaran, Bahram, 1993.
"A simulation approach to the problem of computing Cox's statistic for testing nonnested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 377-392.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Pasaran, B., 1989. "A Simulation Approach To The Problem Of Computing Cox'S Statistic For Testing Non-Nested Models," Papers 7, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1985. "Maximum Likelihood Specification Testing and Conditional Moment Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1047-70, September.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1993. "Simulation-based inference : A survey with special reference to panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 5-33, September.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Chesher, Andrew & Spady, Richard, 1991. "Asymptotic Expansions of the Information Matrix Test Statistic," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 787-815, May.
- Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2002.
"The Information Matrix Test with Bootstrap-Based Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0211, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk, 2004. "The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 341-347, March.
- Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk, 2002. "The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121580, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.