The two-variable CES transaction function in macroeconomic rationing models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eskil Heinesen, 1992.
"CES Transaction Functions in Macroeconomic Rationing Models,"
92-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Eskil HEINESEN, 1994. "CES Transaction Functions in Macroeconomic Rationing Models," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1994032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gourieroux, Christian & Laroque, Guy, 1985.
"The Aggregation of Commodities in Quantity Rationing Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 681-99, October.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Laroque, Guy, 1983. "The agregation of commodities in quantity rationing models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8305, CEPREMAP.
- Stalder, Peter, 1989. "A disequilibrium model with smooth regime transitions and a keynesian spillover for switzerland's labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 863-893, April.
- Entorf, Horst & Sneessens, Henri R., 1998.
"Aggregation in Models with Quantity Constraints: The CES Aggregation Function,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Horst Entorf & Henri R. Sneessens, 2000. "Aggregation in models with quantity constraints: The CES aggregation function," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 35-59.
- Evgeny Popov, 2012. "Transactions & Institutions," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 115-124.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.