Euler equation tests of Ricardian equivalence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis: Estimation and Testing by Instrumental Variables," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 895-916, October.
- Evans, Paul, 1988. "Are Consumers Ricardian? Evidence for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 983-1004, October.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1991.
"Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
2436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1984.
"Debt, Deficits and Finite Horizons,"
NBER Working Papers
1389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Paul, 1993. "Consumers Are Not Ricardian: Evidence from Nineteen Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 534-48, October.
- Seater, John J, 1993. "Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 142-90, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:16:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griet Malengier & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2005. "Examining Ricardian Equivalence by estimating and bootstrapping a nonlinear dynamic panel model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 61, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- António Afonso, 2008.
"Euler testing Ricardo and Barro in the EU,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(16), pages 1-14.
- Brunila, Anne, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Private Consumption – Saving Decisions: Evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 28/1996, Bank of Finland.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2006:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jo Anna Gray & Joe Stone, 2005.
"Ricardian Equivalence for Sub-national States,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2006-2, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2005.
- António Afonso, 2001. "Government indebtedness and european consumers behaviour," Working Papers 2001/12, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- G. Malengier & L. Pozzi, 2004. "Examining Ricardian Equivalence by estimating and bootstrapping a nonlinear dynamic panel model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/274, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.