A weak utility function for acyclic preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shafer, Wayne J, 1974. "The Nontransitive Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 913-19, September.
- Chateauneuf, Alain, 1987. "Continuous representation of a preference relation on a connected topological space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-146, April.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1970. "Utility Functions for Partially Ordered Topological Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-96, January.
- Gensemer, Susan H., 1987. "Continuous semiorder representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-289, June.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2011. "Characterization of the existence of semicontinuous weak utilities for binary relations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 1998. "Order isomorphisms for preferences with intransitive indifference," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 421-431, November.
- J.C.R. Alcantud, 1999. "Weak utilities from acyclicity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-196, October.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1996.
"Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1996-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Subiza, Begona & Peris, Josep E., 1997. "Numerical representation for lower quasi-continuous preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 149-156, April.
- Rodriguez-Palmero, Carlos, 1997. "A representation of acyclic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 143-146, February.
- Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2010.
"On the existence of undominated elements of acyclic relations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 217-221, November.
- Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2005. "On the Existence of Undominated Elements of Acyclic Relations," Game Theory and Information 0503009, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.