Wage bargaining, imperfect competition and the markup: Optimizing microfoundations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Anindya, 1991. "Cournot oligopoly with bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 133-136, June.
- Kalecki, Michal, 1971. "Class Struggle and the Distribution of National Income," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-9.
- Svejnar, Jan, 1982. "On the theory of a participatory firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 313-330, August.
- Stanley Fischer & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1994. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fisc94-1, July.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2000.
"Is There an Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment in the Long Run?,"
geewp10, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004. "Is there an equilibrium rate of unemployment in the long run?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-77.
- Julia Müller & Thorsten Upmann, 2013. "Centralised Labour Market Negotiations," CESifo Working Paper Series 4470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2001. "Markup, indexation and inflation: a bargaining approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 313-323, April.
- Lionel Fontagné & Daniel Mirza, 2001.
"International Trade and Rent Sharing in Developed and Developing countries,"
2001-09, CEPII research center.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Daniel Mirza, 2002. "International Trade and Rent Sharing in Developed and Developing countries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 77, Royal Economic Society.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren, 2010.
"Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2010-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren, 2010. "Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(30), pages 1-37.
- Roger Bjørnstad & Kjartan Øren Kalstad, 2006. "Increased Price Markup from Union Coordination. OECD Panel Evidence," Discussion Papers 470, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012.
"The Microfoundations of the Keynesian Wage-Price Spiral,"
42923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "The microfoundations of the Keynesian wage-price spiral," MPRA Paper 42921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2012.
- Sanfey, Peter J., 1998. "Bargaining, efficiency wages, and the price-cost markup," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 193-197, February.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2009. "Conjectural variations, symmetric equilibria and economic policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1115-1120, September.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Mirza, Daniel, 2007. "International trade and rent sharing among developed and developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 523-558, May.
- Natacha Fauvet & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2014. "Nutrient Allowances Market and Wetland Abatement," Working Papers 2014.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, revised May 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.