Statistical inference for decile means
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismael Ahamdanech Zarco & Carmelo García Pérez & Hipólito Simón Pérez, 2010.
"Wage inequality in Spain: A regional perspective,"
2010/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Lorenz Curves with Censored Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Brice Magdalou, 2013. "Opportunities in Higher Education: An Application in France," Working Papers 13-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- Paul Allanson & Lionel Hubbard, 1998.
"On The Comparative Evaluation Of Agricultural Income Distributions In The European Union,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
093, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Allanson, Paul & Hubbard, Lionel, 1999. "On the Comparative Evaluation of Agricultural Income Distributions in the European Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Brice MAGDALOU (CEREGMIA (EA 2440), Université des Antilles et de la Guyane), 2012.
"The Absence of Deprivation as a Measure of Social Well-Being. An Empirical Investigation,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Magdalou, Brice & Moyes, Patrick, 2012. "The absence of deprivation as a measure of social well-being: An empirical investigation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 75-79.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2006. "Ethically Robust Comparisons of Distributions of Two Individual Attributes," IDEP Working Papers 0605, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Aug 2006.
- repec:dun:dpaper:93 is not listed on IDEAS
- John A. Bishop & John P. Formby & Paul D. Thistle, 1999. "Mitigating Earnings Imputation Bias: Evidence from the CPS," Working Papers 9914, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.