Enhancing bargaining power with most-favored-customer pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 44 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arbatskaya, Maria, 2001. "Can low-price guarantees deter entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1387-1406, November.
- Hua, Xinyu, 2012. "The right of first offer," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 389-397.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2004.
"Exploiting Future Settlements: A Signalling Model of Most-Favored-Nation Clauses in Settlement Bargaining,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(3), pages 467-485, Autumn.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2002. "Exploiting Future Settlements: A Signalling Model of Most-Favored-Nation Clauses In Settlement Bargaining," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0221, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2002.
- Spier, Kathryn E., 2001. "The Use of â€œMost-Favored-Nationâ€ Clauses in Settlement of Litigation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt7hm4d39g, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.