Risk aversion, imperfect competition, and long-lived information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 44 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitale, Paolo, 2012. "Risk-averse insider trading in multi-asset sequential auction markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 673-675.
- Roland Kirstein, 2009. "Risk-Neutral Monopolists are Variance-Averse," FEMM Working Papers 09012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Zhang, Wei David, 2004. "Risk aversion, public disclosure, and long-lived information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 327-334, December.
- Shachat, Jason & Srivinasan, Anand, 2011.
"Informational price cascades and non-aggregation of asymmetric information in experimental asset markets,"
30308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Back, Kerry & Pedersen, Hal, 1998. "Long-lived information and intraday patterns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 385-402, September.
- Ramdan Dridi & Laurent Germain, 2000. "Noise and Competition in Strategic Oligopoly," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/395, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Baruch, Shmuel, 2002. "Insider trading and risk aversion," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 451-464, October.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Johnson, Timothy C., 2010.
"More insiders, more insider trading: Evidence from private-equity buyouts,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 500-523, December.
- Acharya, Viral V & Johnson, Tim, 2007. "More Insiders, More Insider Trading: Evidence from Private Equity Buyouts," CEPR Discussion Papers 6622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Hui, 2008. "Risk aversion, mandatory disclosure and the concealment of information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 2-9, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.