Morishima elasticities of substitution with nested production functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christev, Atanas & Featherstone, Allen, 2007.
"A Note on Allen-Uzawa Partial Elasticities of Substitution: The Case of the Translog Cost Function,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atanas Christev & Allen Featherstone, 2009. "A note on Allen-Uzawa partial elasticities of substitution: the case of the translog cost function," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 1165-1169.
- Atanas Christev & Allen Featherstone, 2005. "A Note on Allen-Uzawa Partial Elasticities of Substitution: The Case of the Translog Cost Function," Working Papers E03, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Andrés Vázquez, 2008. "A Note on the Two-Input Arc Elasticity of Substitution," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(2), pages 313-322.
- Arturo Macías & Mariano Matilla-García, 2012. "Net energy analysis in a Ramsey-Hotelling growth model," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1217, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.