Managerial incentive contracts with a production externality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Fleckinger, 2003. "How to manage multiple interdepedent agents," Working Papers hal-00242983, HAL.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2011.
"Risk Allocation and the Costs and Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2012. "Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 43(3), pages 442-474, 09.
- Kirstein, Roland & Cooter, Robert D., 2007.
"Sharing and anti-sharing in teams,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 351-356, September.
- Roland Kirstein & Robert D. Cooter, 2007. "Sharing and Anti-Sharing in Teams," FEMM Working Papers 07001, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Kirstein, Roland & Cooter, Robert D, 2006. "Sharing and Anti-Sharing in Teams," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt07z8m8wm, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Robert Cooter, .
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2005-1-1131, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland & Cooter, Robert, 2005. "Anti-Sharing," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2005-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Kirstein, Roland & Cooter, Robert, 2003. "Anti-Sharing," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2003-02, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2006. "'Build It or Not': Normative and Positive Theories of Public-Private Partnerships," CEPR Discussion Papers 5610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jerome, 2008. "To build or not to build: Normative and positive theories of public-private partnerships," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 393-411, March.
- Julia Nafziger & Heiner Schumacher, 2013. "Information Management and Incentives," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 140-163, 03.
- Choi, Yoon K., 2001. "Management turnover and executive compensation in synergistic takeovers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 223-238.
- Kirstein, Roland & Cooter, Robert D, 2006. "Anti-Sharing as a Theory of Partnerships and Firms," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt4441r9r1, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Choi, Yoon K. & Merville, Larry J., 1995. "Monitoring, diversification and managerial incentive contracts," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-33, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.