A note on the estimation of models with sample-selection biases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nawata, Kazumitsu & Ii, Masako, 2004. "Estimation of the labor participation and wage equation model of Japanese married women by the simultaneous maximum likelihood method," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-315, September.
- Leung, S.F. & Yu, S., 1992.
"On the Choice Between Sample Selection and Two-Part Models,"
RCER Working Papers
337, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Leung, Siu Fai & Yu, Shihti, 1996. "On the choice between sample selection and two-part models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 197-229.
- Jan Saarela & Fjalar Finnäs, 2004. "Interethnic Wage Variation in the Helsinki Area," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 35-48, Spring.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1997. "Foul or Fair?," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Songnian Chen & Yahong Zhou, 2005. "A Simple Matching Method for Estimating Sample Selection Models Using Experimental Data," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 155-167, May.
- Yamagata, Takashi, 2006. "The small sample performance of the Wald test in the sample selection model under the multicollinearity problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 75-81, October.
- Lauren M. Rich & Irwin Garfinkel & Qin Gao, 2007. "Child support enforcement policy and unmarried fathers' employment in the underground and regular economies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 791-810.
- Eun-Ju Lee & David Eastwood & Jinkook Lee, 2004. "A Sample Selection Model of Consumer Adoption of Computer Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 263-275, December.
- Mora Rodriguez, Jhon James, 2013.
"Introduccion a la teoría del consumidor
[Introduction to Consumer Theory]," MPRA Paper 48129, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2013.
- Gerry H. Makepeace & Michael J. Peel, 2013. "Combining information from Heckman and matching estimators: testing and controlling for hidden bias," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2422-2436.
- Mohammad Hajizadeh & Hong Nghiem, 2011. "Out-of-pocket expenditures for hospital care in Iran: who is at risk of incurring catastrophic payments?," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Maria Fraga O. Martins, 2001. "Parametric and semiparametric estimation of sample selection models: an empirical application to the female labour force in Portugal," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 23-39.
- Blackaby, D. H. & Leslie, D. G. & Murphy, P. D. & O'Leary, N. C., 1998. "The ethnic wage gap and employment differentials in the 1990s: Evidence for Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 97-103, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.