Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Herwaarden, F.G. van & Kapteyn, A.J., 1979. "Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361905, Tilburg University.
- Herwaarden, F.G. van & Kapteyn, A.J., 1981. "Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364298, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagsvik, John k: & Strøm, Steinar, 2003.
"A Stochastic Model for the Utility of Income,"
32/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dagsvik, John K. & Strom, Steinar & Jia, Zhiyang, 2006.
"Utility of income as a random function: Behavioral characterization and empirical evidence,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 23-57, January.
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm & Zhiyang Jia, 2005. "Utility of Income as a Random Function. Behavioral Characterization and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 431, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Montmarquette, Claude & Blais, Andre, 1987.
"A survey measure of risk aversion,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 27-30.
- Yoram Amiel, 1998. "The subjective approach to the measurement of income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6595, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan & Morone, Andrea, 2005.
"Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-being under Different Income Distributions,"
Working Paper Series
RP2005/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub & Andrea Morone, 2004. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Experimental 0401004, EconWPA.
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan & Morone, Andrea, 2003. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Economics Working Papers 2003,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & Plug, Erik, 2002. "Money for Health: The Compensating Variation of Cardiovascular Diseases," IZA Discussion Papers 653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dagsvik John K., 2010. "Making Amartya Sen’s Capability Approach Operational: A Random Scale Framework for Empirical Modeling," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201005, University of Turin.
- Wim Groot & Henri�tte Maassen van den Brink & Erik Plug, 2004. "Money for health: the equivalent variation of cardiovascular diseases," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 859-872.
- Oskam, Arie J., 1988. "Decision Based Economic Theory," Staff Papers 14075, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Verme, Paolo, 2013. "The relative income and relative deprivation hypotheses : a review of the empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6606, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.