A brief note on a non-existent theorem about the optimality of uniform taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 3 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou & David Pines, 2000.
"Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability and Agglomeration,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2000-01, McMaster University.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 2000. "Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 509-535, November.
- Edward Calthrop, 2001. "On Subsidising Auto-Commuting," CESifo Working Paper Series 566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Driffill, E John & Rosen, Harvey S, 1983.
"Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life Cycle Perspective,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 671-83, October.
- E. John Driffill & Harvey S. Rosen, 1984. "Taxation and Excess Burden: A Life-Cycle Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George R. Zodrow, 2007. "Should Capital Income be Subject to Consumption-Based Taxation?," Working Papers 0715, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- J.B. Burbidge, 2001. "Awkward Moments in Teaching Public Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-01, McMaster University.
- John W. Diamond & George R. Zodrow, 2006.
"Economic Effects of a Personal Capital Income Tax Add-On to a Consumption Tax,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0629, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- John W. Diamond & George R. Zodrow, 2007. "Economic Effects of A Personal Capital Income Tax Add-on to a Consumption Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0715, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.