Deductibility and optimal state and local fiscal policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2011.
"Assessing The Federal Deduction For State And Local Tax Payments,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 565-90, June.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Assessing the Federal Deduction for State and Local Tax Payments," NBER Working Papers 14023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert Metcalf, 2008. "Assessing the Federal Deduction for State and Local Tax Payments," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0721, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1991.
"Tax Exporting, Federal Deductibility, and State Tax Structure,"
NBER Working Papers
3839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1993. "Tax exporting, federal deductibility, and state tax structure," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 109-126.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.