Testing for unit roots using the augmented Dickey-Fuller test : Some issues relating to the size, power and the lag structure of the test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 38 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shu-Ling & Kim, Hyeongwoo, 2008.
"Nonlinear Mean Reversion across National Stock Markets: Evidence from Emerging Asian Markets,"
18680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2009.
- Shu-Ling Chen & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2011. "Nonlinear Mean Reversion across National Stock Markets: Evidence from Emerging Asian Markets," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 239-250.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2009.
"A Century of Purchasing Power Parity Confirmed: The Role of Nonlinearity,"
17488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2010. "A century of purchasing power parity confirmed: The role of nonlinearity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1398-1405, November.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Strauß, 2002. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis of Aggregate Exports: Empirical Evidence for the United States, Canada, and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1101, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.