Interactions between the efficiency wage and insider-outsider theories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 37 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Lindbeck, A. & Snower, D.J., 1990. "Interactions between the Efficiency Wage and Insider- Outsider Theories," Papers 474, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muysken,Joan & Zwick,Thomas, 1996. "A note on incentive wages with human capital formation," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2000. "Capital Structure, Wage Bargaining and Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 275, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anja Deelen, 2012. "Wage-Tenure Profiles and Mobility," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 141-155, June.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2012.
"Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 749-771, 07.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006. "Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," CESifo Working Paper Series 2024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Christopher Martin, .
"Efficiency Wages and Union-Firm Bargaining,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
97-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Guillaume ROCHETEAU, 2000.
"Equilibrium Unemployment and Wage Formation with Matching Frictions and Worker Moral Hazard,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
00.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2001. "Equilibrium unemployment and wage formation with matching frictions and worker moral hazard," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1996. "Übertarifliche Entlohnung : ein Ergebnis vorweggenommener Verhandlungen (Wages above the collectively agreed level: a result of anticipated negotiations)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 29(4), pages 607-615.
- Pull, Kerstin, 1999. "What is the fair wage? A model of as-if-co-operation," Quint-Essenzen 58, Institute for Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Community (IAAEG), University of Trier.
- Cheung, Kee-Nam, 1998. "Monopolistic Competition, Trading Externality, and the Multiplier," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 615-624, July.
- Lewin-Solomons, S., 2003. "Market-induced Asset Specificity: Redefining the Hold-up Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0304, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:29:i:4:p:607-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Gil S. & Hillman, Arye L., 2000.
"Social Harmony at the Boundaries of the Welfare State: Immigrants and Social Transfers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Epstein, Gil S & Hillman, Arye L., 2000. "Social Harmony At The Boundaries Of The Welfare State: Immigrants And Social Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Walsh, 2005.
"Efficiency Wages and Bargaining,"
200523, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2003. "Equilibrium Unemployment Under Negotiated Profit Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anja Deelen, 2011. "Wage-Tenure Profiles and Mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 198, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2003. "Profit Sharing and Unemployment: An Approach with Bargaining and Efficiency Wage Economics," Discussion Papers 863, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.